Thursday, December 11, 2008

Maddie's first Plane ride


As I have said before Maddie and I headed out to Utah for thanksgiving since Cody wasn't home. This trip was Maddie's very first plane ride. She LOVED it!! She would say 3...2...1 BLAST OFF every time we got ready to take off. She was the in-flight entertainment on the fight. We got lucky enough to sit next to a lady from Charlotte to Phoenix the longest part of our flight) that was a preschool teacher, so she got along great with Maddie and Maddie just talked her ear off until of course she fell asleep.
The only difficult part was Maddie and I fitting in the bathrooms on the plane. Oh that was a joyous time.

1 comment:

Kar said...

She looks so old in that picture...good thing you are having a new baby because she is not a baby anymore, is she?