
Yes you read that correct. We got snow here in North Carolina and it wasn't just some flurries but of course it wasn't a good Utah snowstorm like we are use to. We received about 3 inches of not more. Now I have to say I would complain about people in Utah and how they drive in the snow but tonight I found that driving in a state that RARELY sees snow blows the Utah drivers out of the water. I will just say I tried to keep my road rage under control but a mixture of pregnancy hormones and someone pulling out in front of me and continue to go 20 mph don't mix very well.
Due to this snow storm many of the school in the state were closed for a snow day which Cody and I couldn't understand but then again we would get a foot of snow and they wouldn't even think about closing down the schools back home.
Now that the snow is all said and done schools are still shut down tomorrow due to the the cold that is following this snow storm and Cody only has a half day of work.... I just hope stuff on base is open.
I guess you would say today was a little piece of home for us.....and No Amber we didn't have to shovel :)

1 comment:
How funny, sounds like the whole town shut down from a dusting of snow. They'd die if they saw how much we get here, wouldn't they?
Post a Comment