I am starting to wonder if anyone in this house will ever get 100% better from sickness. It hit all 3 of us about a week before Cody left, but had been plaguing Maddie and I for over 2 months before that. It went from allergies and bronchitis to the lovely stomach bug in a few short days. I tired so hard to get better before Cody left but no such luck. Once he left it went all down hill from there. My allergies turned into a sinus infection which I am still taking medication for and being pregnant there is little medication they can give me and believe me I asked and asked. I wondering when Urgent Care is going to get me my own chair since in the last 2 months I have been there so much.
Maddie was still suffering from "allergies" and then got a fever for a few days and the last diagnosis was she now has pink eye. I am finally after almost 3 months getting over a cough, not that it hasn't made my sides feel like I have done a million crunches and a voice of a 14 yr old boy going through puberty. Maddie is slowly getting better but you would never know she is sick since she acts like her normal self.
Hey at least the dog is healthy right?!?
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That stinks! I feel bad for all of you. Maybe you will feel better when it warms up?
I now know how you feel minus the huge kicking child inside! :)
Post a Comment