Sunday, April 5, 2009

hippy hoppy easter is on its way.......

So yesterday was Cody's unit easter party. I was a little aprehensive to go since I didn't really know anyone, but I figure what the hell Ill go and see how it is and I knew Maddie would have fun. Well I was right she had alot of fun and I met some cool ladies. One of the ladies took picture of the event so that they could be sent over to the guys in the "sandbox" to help show them that their wives and family were doing well and not just sitting in our houses all depressed.
Here the pictures that she got of Maddie and I......


Maddie and the easter bunny she chased him down


Maddie would only sit by the easter bunny if I was sitting next to her so we both got our picture taken with the big bunny ( I actually like this picture which is completely rare for me to like a picture of myself)



The ladies talked me into painting my belly..... the paint was cold as you can tell by my face :)

Maddie made off like a bandit and of course all the eggs had candy in them.... lucky me!

She keeps asking me if we can go on another egg hunt.... good thing she has one for school comming up this week.




4 comments:

The Hoe Fam said...

Those are cute pictures! Hope the paint comes off before you go to the hospital to pop Kalab out. You should let Maddie eat all of her candy in one day. ha ha

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! I LOVE your face with the paint.. HAHAHA

Lance N Amy said...

way cute pics...neighbor!
I think yer easter belly is soooo cute! When are you due?... Keep me updated

Kar said...

Cute pictures of you both. Looks like you had fun.