I can't believe how much she looks like Cody till they are next to each other. Tell Cody we miss him, and we are excited to come see you, Maddie, Baby Kalab and of course Kane.
We are Utah transplants in North Carolina :) Cody is a Marine while Erin after working full time for over 2 yrs is a stay at home mom. Maddie is well Maddie, I dunno what more you could say about her. She is a 3 yr old ball of energy and doesn't like to listen to mom one bit. We are expecting another addition to the family in Late May, Kalab Frank, and if he is anything like his dad we will have our hands full. Last but not least we have Kane, the monster dog, he is becoming a part of the family even if like Maddie he doesn't listen to mom (I am starting to see a trend here.)
2 comments:
I can't believe how much she looks like Cody till they are next to each other. Tell Cody we miss him, and we are excited to come see you, Maddie, Baby Kalab and of course Kane.
That is a great picture but it also makes me sad. Maddie does look a lot like Cody. I never noticed before.
Post a Comment