Thursday, May 14, 2009

I did it!!!

Well I made it through 8 weeks of pure hell I mean school and I didn't have to tie up Maddie or Kane even thought I had thought about it a few times. It has been 3 years since I had been in college and I completely forgot all the busy work that goes into school. My grades you ask..... I got a A and a B. For all that know me thats AMAZING! You would have thought that I would have learned the last time I was in school that going to school and being pregnant does not work all too well but I guess I didn't learn the first time :)
I must say I am proud of my myself for make it throught the term, I thought it would be so easy everyone told me " hey it will help keep your mind of Cody being gone." It did that, but it didn't help add to the stress of being overly pregnant, trying to divide my attention between Maddie and Kane and still having some sorts of social life and to think I get to start all over again on the first of June but take away one class and add a newborn.... Yes I know I am crazy but it's one step closer to being Cody's sugar momma or so he thinks........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Girl!!! Thats Awesome!!!

Camille said...

Holy Crap you are super women. When Troy was gone I was lucky if I got a showeer every day! I admire you and all that you are accomplishing! You are awesome!!

The Hoe Fam said...

We are so proud of you! I told you that social work does not equal sugar mamma unless you are doing something illegal on the side. :)