Friday, February 6, 2009

Adventures in the belly

So my sister told me I needed to post some picture of my ever expanding belly, which Cody tells me I already look bigger then I did when I was 8 months pregnant with Maddie, Yeah he is really good at making a pregnant girl feel so good about herself.... good thing I ignored him :) I just hit 25 weeks today so I will make sure to add more pictures when I take them
So here we go.......

11 Weeks



13-14 weeks





17 weeks



21 weeks- Its a Boy... don't mind the face I dunno what my deal was that day



24 weeks

2 comments:

The Hoe Fam said...

wow how many kids do you have in there! Ha ha jk, you don't look big at all. Tell Cody with his genes what does he expect you to look like, that kid is going to come out with his ready to play basketball.

Kar said...

I can't believe you are already 24 weeks and I don't think you look big at all either. Too bad Cody can't carry the baby for awhile eh? MEN