I got my lunch packed..... my boots tied tight..... I hope I don't get in a fight. (Name the movie. come I know you all know it)
So I am going to back to school. Yes I chose to do this only a few months before Kalab gets here, call me crazy but I figured now is as good as time as any( now I am just hoping that he will stay in my belly until after finals and not be like this sister and come the week BEFORE finals.) I am having mixed feelings about it all, I really don't mind school I just hate now that most of my classes are going to be on line. Cody has been telling me for months now I need to get my degree done since I am only a yr or less away from it Oh and he thinks I am going to be his "suga momma" when I finally get my LCSW ( Clinical social worker Licence.) He doesn't realize that its going to be a WHILE before I get that.
Maddie is also going to be going to school as well. She is going to be starting a half day pre-school here on base. She is very excited about it as am I, hell 4 hrs of Maddie free time every Mon, Wed and Fri. will be great.
I guess now that Cody is done with school is mine and Maddie's turn to go :) What a adventure this will be ........
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know the movie, I know! Pick me!! It's one of my all time favorite movies..."Billy Madison" in which "all the cool kids pee their pants."
Good for you on going back to school. It will be worth all of the stress when you are done and it's always nice to have a career to look forward to instead of just a job.
Tell Cody social workers are not suga mommas they don't make that kind of money. Congrats on going back to school.
Post a Comment