Saturday, February 7, 2009
Something I realized......
So today was Kane's first day of puppy training classes and I must say he did very well, he is a smarter dog then he leads on to be. After class We went to Petsmart to get a few things. I swear every person in there commented about his size, "Yes he is only 6 months old. I know he is a big dog." It dawned on me that our little family has a underlined theme we seem to like things big, as in bigger than the norm. Im sure you all know Cody is 6'5 , if not then now you do :) and I am 5'9. We both get the comments quite frequently that we are tall. ( amazing isn't it?) Many people will ask me how old Maddie is, when I tell them she is 3 the next thing I here is "Wow she is tall for her age." and I usually comeback with "yup she gets that from her dad." and now hearing the comments about Kane it made me laugh to think about this theme and a tid bit worried..... Is Kalab going to come out being 3 feet tall? who knows with our record, but lets hope he doesn't get to be the short one of the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
All the cool kids are tall
Post a Comment